midwest tour?

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by nowontonsforme, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Mr. Manring,

I've noticed on your website that you have new dates listed for next spring. Are you really doing a midwest tour? I sincerely hope you are. I've never heard Don Ross, but considering the company you keep, I'm sure theres no way I could be dissapointed with any kind of performance the two of you would do.

2. callmeMrThumbs

callmeMrThumbs Guest

Oct 6, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Midwest tour!?!?! That'd be great!!! Could you possibly stop by the Omaha, NE area while you're there? haha... you'd sure spice up the music scene! The last big concert I've seen was Lee Greenwood... :rolleyes:

3. yeah, do you have any plans to return to Wisconsin?
  4. Michael Manring

Michael Manring TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    This tour is still very much in the planning stages, but here’s what we’re working on:

Mar. 23, 2006 Chicago, IL
    Mar. 24, 2006 St. Louis, MO
    Mar. 25, 2006 Indianapolis, IN
    Mar. 26, 2006 Columbus, OH

I certainly hope it’ll happen. Don Ross is absolutely amazing! You can check out his web site at: http://www.gobyfish.com/ I hope we’ll see you there!
  5. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    You're touring with Don? That's not fair... He's outstanding. Peoples, if you can get to see this, please don't miss it - obviously Michael's a must-see anyway, but with Don Ross on the bill, this is worth taking a day of work and driving across the state for...