Might have found the right shortie for me.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nephilymbass, May 11, 2021.

1. Just got home from a trip to guitar center. Just needed to pick up some maintenance stuff, giving my basses a good cleaning and look-over while I’m on staycation. As I was checking out I looked over at the basses on the wall and this little sterling by musicman shortie caught my eye.

Ended up sitting down with it for a couple minutes. Definitely dug it. Surprisingly good build quality for the price range. I really liked the neck also. The smooth and not glossy finish on the neck is something I didn’t know they did in the sterling line as The only musicman I’ve owned with a similar neck feel was my more recent American made SR5. Also like the relatively small frets. The only real downside is it definitely felt too short to play sitting down with the bass on my right leg. But I rarely play my electrics like that anyways.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    WI Short Scaler likes this.
  2. Congrats on the new member of your family. Enjoy!

3. Oh I didn’t buy it.... yet.... lol

4. Ah, apologies on the premature congratulations.............so..........when you gonna buy it? :laugh::roflmao::laugh:

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021