1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Migraine Leaves English Woman with Chinese Accent

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JansenW, Apr 19, 2010.

1. SpamBot

SpamBot

Dec 25, 2008
    St. Paul, MN
    Looks like you've developed a case of "Turrets Syndrome" too! :smug:;)

2. Filthy bastige!

3. It's Maki's Dream world. A perfectly good women of Anglo-Saxon descent can now sound asian. He's just got to close his eyes.

4. standupright

standupright

Jul 7, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Brownchicken Browncow
    the only time my accent seems to change is when i'm about halfway through a bottle of tequila.

5. +1 - tequila + whiskey.

6. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    I once got about 2/3's into a bottle of tequila, and my entire vocabulary suddenly changed to proper names, verbs and exclamations:
    "Ralph!" "Gretsch!" "HURL!" "ACK" "Wretch"

On a funny side note - the drummer to my old cover band from years ago spoke with a lisp/slur type thing. One time coming back from a late gig, he got pulled over and taken downtown to do a breathalyzer which he passed w/ flying colors. The cop's reason for hauling him down there? "he was slurring his words and appeared very intoxicated.." (He had not touched s single drink or drug that night) It took years for us to stop messing with him over that.

7. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    No. You got it backwards. I really don't care what a chick sounds like talking, because I only talk to them as much as I have to. Still if the have to talk, in my dream world a sexy asian chick would have an British accent. Like the lovely ladies of Singapore and Hong Kong.

8. buzzbass

buzzbass Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !

Apr 23, 2003
    NJ
    This is my experience too. Except, every so often, I throw in a supplemental Raaaaaalph to go along with the F-bomb

9. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    I discovered that a Scottish accent, such as the girl who played Cho Chang in one of the Harry Potter movies, is also quite hot.