1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MIJ 75' RI JAZZ BASS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FRITZYFEVER, Apr 7, 2015.

1. FRITZYFEVER

FRITZYFEVER

Jun 29, 2011
    Price:
    $750
    Strings:
    Up for sale is one of my favorite basses. But I have to narrow down my collection. I've put a lot of time and money into this bass to make it look and sound like a true vintage modern mastepiece. It is a MIJ (made In Japan) 75' Reissue Fender Jazz Bass that was made in 1986. This bass was built at a time when Fender Japan was producing far superior products than Fender USA. I have customized this bass to my liking over the years. Mods include: a Leo Quan Badass II Bridge, Custom pearloid white pickguard, Dimarzio Ultrajazz Pickups and an Audere JZ3 active preamp. With all of these mods it is possible to achieve any tone you can possibly think of and at this price it's hard to find a bass that can compete. I will also throw in the original Fender pickups and control plate if you so desire to go back in time. Given its age, this bass is in excellent condition with hardly any scratches and functioning perfectly. Price is $750/shipped in hardshell Gator case. I will ship to anywhere in the U.S. Asking $750/shipped. Scoop this hard to find beauty up while you can!!! 100_0427.JPG 100_0429.JPG FullSizeRender-2. FullSizeRender-3. FullSizeRender-4. FullSizeRender-5. FullSizeRender.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    rojo412, Jabassman and Steve59 like this.
  2. FRITZYFEVER

FRITZYFEVER

Jun 29, 2011
    PRICE LOWERED $750/SHIPPED

3. FRITZYFEVER

FRITZYFEVER

Jun 29, 2011
    GREAT BASS FOR THE PRICE!!!! BEAUTIFUL CONDITION!!!!

4. dudecraft

dudecraft

May 6, 2011
    Do you have a weight for this?