SOLD MIJ Fender '51 Precision RI - FS/maybe FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jazzmonkey, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    Ok, ok, I have come to my senses thanks to a fellow TB'er. This is no longer available, it's stayin here with ME! (What was I thinkin'?!?)
    Thanks to all who were interested.

$575 shipped & insured FedEX in ConUS. Local deal grabs it for $525 (NVA). I am looking for a 4 string jazz bass.

It is in great condition, a really minor ding in the neck on the skunk stripe, and I mean minor, you can't even see it in the pics. You can read all about it and see more pics here:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=697641&highlight=

Ships in Fender gigbag, and will be carefully packed. It's wearing GHS bright flats of unknown age, they came on the bass. Has a Leo Quan Badass III bridge currently installed, and stock bridge is included, and a used set of unknown rounds that I got with the bass. It has also been shielded so it's very quiet.

I got this in a trade recently, and it's great, but GAS has gotten the better of me, plus I'm more of a J player. It does look and sound gorgeous though! The only reason I'm parting with this beauty is b/c I need to fund a jazz bass purchase.

Fender-'51-RI-00.jpg

Fender-'51-RI-03.jpg

2. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    PM responded.

3. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    Up, up, and away! (hopefully)

Would also like to mention this is "Crafted in Japan".

Don't be afraid to shoot me some offers, negotiation is welcome and encouraged. ;)

4. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    $575 shipped. Dang, don't make me keep it, cause I wouldn't mind one bit, but I'm gassin for a jazz over here!

5. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    TTT

6. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    Love my '51RI... Great Instruments: bump

7. jazzmonkey

jazzmonkey

Mar 7, 2010
    N.VA
    Last bump. If this doesn't move I'm just keepin' her as I"m almost to the point of having the cash I need for my next JB.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.