1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MIJ Fender Fotoflame P bass- $425

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by RS, Jun 23, 2003.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Mid 90s Fotoflame Fender Precision bass. Basswood body, topped with a maple veneer brandished with the striped fotoflame. Maple "flamed" neck complete with Hamburglars. Rosewood board. Very comfortable neck- slightly wide and round. The pickup is a bit on the hot side (original? not sure) but I think it works well on this particular bass. This sounds like a weasley sales pitch, but I've played many P basses and this one has it. With the tone rolled half back and medium action thru my 15, it is thump city. Old school tone to a tee. Wouldn't sell if I didn't need the money and I have a 72 A neck that I can't part with. 8.5/10 Condition. There is a long surface scratch/crack thru the top clear coat of the bass. I tried to take a pic of it but it would showup. I didn't even notice it until yesterday. Sorry, no case.

No trades! I have references if needed. See pics at: http://photos.yahoo.com/kingcrimson2

Actually, the flame is much more pronounced in person.

Serious prospective buyers with reasonable questions are welcome. Thanks

2. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Price lowered to $400, shipping included. US buyers only please.

3. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    any takers at $375?

4. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    That is $375, shipping included

5. Figjam

Figjam