Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIJ Fender Fotoflame P bass- $425

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by RS, Jun 23, 2003.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Mid 90s Fotoflame Fender Precision bass. Basswood body, topped with a maple veneer brandished with the striped fotoflame. Maple "flamed" neck complete with Hamburglars. Rosewood board. Very comfortable neck- slightly wide and round. The pickup is a bit on the hot side (original? not sure) but I think it works well on this particular bass. This sounds like a weasley sales pitch, but I've played many P basses and this one has it. With the tone rolled half back and medium action thru my 15, it is thump city. Old school tone to a tee. Wouldn't sell if I didn't need the money and I have a 72 A neck that I can't part with. 8.5/10 Condition. There is a long surface scratch/crack thru the top clear coat of the bass. I tried to take a pic of it but it would showup. I didn't even notice it until yesterday. Sorry, no case.

No trades! I have references if needed. See pics at: http://photos.yahoo.com/kingcrimson2

Actually, the flame is much more pronounced in person.

Serious prospective buyers with reasonable questions are welcome. Thanks

2. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    Price lowered to $400, shipping included. US buyers only please.

3. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    any takers at $375?

4. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    That is $375, shipping included

5. Figjam

Figjam