1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available MIJ Fender Squire Precision Bass '83-84 SQ Series Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bobby King, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Bobby King

Bobby King Supporting Member

May 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    Strings:
    MIJ Fender Squire Precision Bass '83-84 SQ Series Excellent Condition

These early vintage MIJ Squires are as good as any USA Reissue or other models. From the finest period of Japanese craftsmanship, when Squire was really trying to outdo Fender. This one is in excellent condition with very minor wear. Black alder body, tortoiseshell pickguard, maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. 8.8 lbs. Frets in great shape, truss rod works fine. Plays and sounds great! There had been a bridge cover on it at some point, but the holes were filled. Barely visible. Comes with a non-original hardshell case. I can't say enough about how great this bass is, you won't be disappointed!

$650 shipped in the CONUS

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    I have two of these SQ SN# Squier Pre's and they are perfect to me...I sold my '71 Fender Pre with zero regrets after playing one of these...fantastic basses and insanely underrated vintage basses that most people don't understand or take seriously until they play and hear one...GLWTS!!!!!

Bobby King likes this.
  3. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    These are awesome basses. What's the scale length?

4. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    drool

5. Bobby King

Bobby King Supporting Member

May 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Standard 34"

6. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member