Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIJ Ibanez ATK Koa top

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Skorzen, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Skorzen

Skorzen

Mar 15, 2002
    Springfield MA
    I really like this bass, but I play a five string pretty much excusivly now and havent touched this for months. So this is a Koa topped Ibanez atk I have only seen 3 or 4 of these around anyware. It is in good condition there are two small blemishes in the finish. one on the upper part of the body(visable in photo), and the other is just in front of the forward most knob. There does appear to be some finish checking on the back most prominant arounf the string furrals(just visable in phot). The back of the headstock is marked with an S I am not sure what this signifies, but I can assure you that this bass has not defects other than those from wear. I would like to get $400 for this plus shipping if applicable. I am located in Springfield MA and would be willing to meat anyone who is seriously interested within about a 2 hr radius. Thanks for looking. :D

Edit: just to keep all the current info at the top I will consider resonable offers. Also the SKB case is included. Ok How about $350?

2. Skorzen

Skorzen

Mar 15, 2002
    Springfield MA
    up and away :smug:

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Thats awesome! Wow i dont know why but thats an awesome looking ATK...Koa kicks on that bass.

4. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I had one of these a year ago, and I regret selling it everytime I see an ATk. It was that finish and all. I paid $325 for it though, would you be willing to negotiate?

5. Skorzen

Skorzen

Mar 15, 2002
    Springfield MA
    up to the top

6. Skorzen

Skorzen

Mar 15, 2002
    Springfield MA
    Any offers?

7. Skorzen

Skorzen