1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MIJ Ibanez SR800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    SOLD

Hey guys,
    I recently got this in a trade locally for some gear I was getting rid of. While I really dug the look of the bass and the fact that it was pretty light, I'm just not a fan of these slim Ibanez necks. I also prefer passive vs. active. Basically it's just not the bass for me.

Overall I'd say it's in good shape. There's some little dings and scratches here and there which are pictured, but it's nothing major. Color is a dark green. The bass could definitely use a setup and new strings, but again, normal stuff for a players bass from the 90's.

Asking $250 shipped CONUS. I don't have a hardcase, but I did find a nice gig bag. I'll be sure to pack it properly so you'll have no worries.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Attached Files:

2. Corevalay

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Some more photos...

Attached Files:

3. Corevalay

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    and more photos...

Attached Files:

4. Corevalay

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    and 2 more...

Attached Files:

5. Corevalay

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    SOLD!

6. thumpguy123

thumpguy123

Aug 2, 2013
    northern nj
    i used to own this bass! i sold it a few months back on craigslist. the chip out of the side of the fretboard is a dead give away that it was mine. looks like someone took the four leaf clover sticker off too :( don't know who you sold this to corevalay, but if they ever want to sell it, i will buy it back!