1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MIK Fender Squier Jazz Bass - $300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by swpyne, Oct 9, 2019.

1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Price:
    $300.00
    Strings:
    Here we have a mid to late '80's (I believe) Made in Korea Fender Squier Jazz Bass. It's in very good condition for its age with only a few minor dings and depressions in the finish on the body. The neck is in perfect condition.

The original pickups sound great and controls work just fine delivering that classic "jazz bass" tone.

The fingerboard appears to be a very nice piece of Brazilian Rosewood.

The bridge and pick guard have been upgraded to improve it's appearance and to enable me to adjust the string spacing to my liking. The original bridge will be included if desired.

In the interest of "Full Disclosure" the higher frets could use a little work but it plays fine up to about the 14th. There are a couple high frets above there that should probably be clamped and glued for an easy fix.

It weighs 9 pounds 2.2 ounces on my digital scale and will ship inside a used gig bag to provide additional protection while in transit. I have sturdy boxes and lots of good packing material to help ensure that the bass will arrive in good condition.

The Fender Squier basses that were built in Japan and Korea are some of the best Squires ever built and this one is no exception. A very nice Jazz Bass for minimal bucks........

$300.00

I will split the actual cost of shipping and I have both a business FedEx account and a business UPS account so I can offer discounted rates.

Open a private conversation if you have trade bait or any questions at all.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2954.jpeg IMG_2951.jpeg IMG_2952.jpeg IMG_2953.jpeg IMG_2955.jpeg IMG_2956.jpeg IMG_2957.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    By request, here are some sound clips.

Attached Files:

Skillet likes this.
  3. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2011
    Knoxville
    I have had (and gigged) one of these for years. Great bass: nice playing neck and finish is aging beautifully. GLWS!

4. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Yep this a great jazz bass for minimal bucks. Somebody needs to step up and snag it. I just don't need it.

5. Suntory

Suntory

Jun 8, 2012
    Do these compare to today's Fender Mexican basses in quality?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  6. JRN

JRN Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2010
    CO 80443
    Spencer, I sent you a PM in an old conversation.

7. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Replied!

8. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Price lowered once again.....