Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mike Lull basses For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cobbster, Feb 14, 2006.

1. cobbster

cobbster

Sep 11, 2000
    1- MV5 Lull 5 string. black body w/black guard. Maple neck with birdseye maple fret board, Bart. pups with bart 3 way preamp and passive tone control. Chrome hardware. New through body B string.
    This is a stunning bass with wonderful tone and playability.
    comes with Hard/soft case with wheels. $1495.00 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Pics on request.
    I accept cashiers checks, Pay Pal, Visa/MC or Amex.

1-Mike Lull P4, Black body w/ vintage mint green pickguard. Maple neck with birdseye maple fret board. reverse P Lindy Fralen Pup.
    Passive controls, Chrome hardware. Super vintage tone, very light 7.1 LBS $1195.00 includes shipping to lower 48 states. comes with Lull gig bag. Pics on request. I accept cashiers checks, Pay Pal, Visa/MC or Amex.

2. Hrothgar

Hrothgar Guest

Sep 22, 2003
    Seattle
  3. Halftooth

Halftooth Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Tri-Valley, NorCal
  4. WillCO

WillCO An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure.

Mar 9, 2005
    Denver, nee Austin
    Hi -

Would you send me pics of the MV5?

Any interested in a Carvin LB75 fretless plus cash (see the link in my sig)?

Thanks -

5. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
  6. Hrothgar

Hrothgar Guest

Sep 22, 2003
    Seattle
    Hey guys, I bought the Lull MV5 and am playing it right now. Excellent guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

7. mcdonap

mcdonap

Sep 25, 2001
    I can back up Hrothgar - I bought the P4. Sonny had it to me within 2 days! Incredible bass, great service.

Pat

8. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    I hate you both!

Congrats!:bassist: