1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull Custom Honey Burst 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by wswinsons, Jun 13, 2014.

1. wswinsons

wswinsons Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2013
    Price:
    Strings:
    image. DSCN5851. DSCN5837. DSC_0011 (683x1024). DSC_0012 (683x1024). Pristine Mike Lull Custom. Honey Burst body and headstock. $1900. Sorry no trades at this time. Shipped Conus only. Plays beautifully. I bought this a few months ago and since I recently purchased a Fodera it has not seen any playtime.

I will include the original Thread description....

"This is, IMO, Mike's best sounding/feeling 4-string jazz style bass. Although I also think its his best-kept secret. There are not many built, nor sold in the secondary market. I will seek to make some sound clips, as that might help potential buyers that have never played or heard one

This is Mike Lull's take on the Active Jazz, akin to the Sadowsky Will Lee model. The bass features Nordstrand Fat Stack (stacked hum cancelling) Jazz pickups and an Aguilar OB3-band eq with a mids-control mini switch. Its a great sounding bass, exactly what you would expect from a Modern Active Jazz. It has a drop-D tuner installed at the factory and matching headstock. Very beautiful Rosewood fretboard and a very comfy graphite-reinforced neck with a satin finish. Dunlop strap locks, and currently strung with Sadowsky flats. This bass has been plek'd, like all of Mike's basses."

Hardshell case included...

Please note: Coloration of indoor photos do not depict the vibrant color of this bass. These were taken at night in less than optimal conditions.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Price?

3. Timmy-Watts

Timmy-Watts I like bass. And airplanes. Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Sweet Jesus...

4. sifi76

sifi76

Mar 14, 2007
    New Zealand
    Pm sent

5. Thank You Leo

Thank You Leo Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2002
    FL
    Is this an M4V? What's it weigh?

6. warrior5st

warrior5st

Oct 12, 2013
    great bass

7. wswinsons

wswinsons Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2013
    Sold to Keith in Turkey country!

8. droskobass

droskobass

Oct 8, 2007
    Montreal, Canada
    Former Part-Time, Non-Commission Employee MOOG Audio
    good God! Gongrats! what a killer bass!!!!