1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull for under a $1000! Beautiful PJ4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by flecktones1981, Jan 26, 2018.

1. flecktones1981

flecktones1981

Feb 1, 2011
    Texas
    Price:
    Strings:
    Been using in passive mode, has issue with electronics, and probably needs new preamp or some soldering. Im pricing accordingly.

Will trade for a Bergantino cn212 only.

This is one of the best looking Mike Lull's I have ever seen. Quilted maple in an emerald blue color. Graphite reinforced maple neck, which plays so smooth it's insane, very little fret wear. Very light bass, feels 1-2 lbs lighter then my geddy lee jazz. It's about 15 years old or so, so has some cosmetic wear on it, but nothing that affects the play-ability at all! Has some dings on the top of the bass where right forearm rests, can see it in pics. Also the machine heads, pickups, and input jack have a little bit of corrosion on them.

This is very hi fi modern tone slappy tone, but still thumps with the pbass pups up front. I had numerous comments by people about the look of the bass, so if you are shy and dont want to draw attention to yourself this isn't the bass for you.

Attached Files:

Eugene.thomas87 and whirledpeas like this.
  2. kkaarrll

kkaarrll

Jun 1, 2014
    how does it work?

It has no strings?????

:) GLWTS

Cyril_YU likes this.
  3. flecktones1981

flecktones1981

Feb 1, 2011
    Texas
    Its for air bass only, doesn't take strings.

4. bearhart74

bearhart74 Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2009
    check your pms

5. flecktones1981

flecktones1981

Feb 1, 2011
    Texas
    Heres a video of the bass live.

6. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Wow, I'd buy this without hesitation if I had the dough. Gorgeous, GLWTS!

7. tycobb73

tycobb73

Jul 23, 2006
    Grand Rapids MI
    What are the electronics? I'm guessing barts.

8. flecktones1981

flecktones1981

Feb 1, 2011
    Texas
    My guess is the front pups are fralin and the back one is a bart. The preamp needs work or needs to be replaced. This is the earliest lull build (no serial number) so whatever they were using back in the day is what it has.

9. flecktones1981

flecktones1981

Feb 1, 2011
    Texas
    Lots of interest, but still here. This bass is awesome, and will not disappoint! A very wide array of tones available. Great slap tone too.

10. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    replied

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021