1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike lull jazz bass V4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dredmahawkus, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    Price:
    Strings:
    Only played at home trans white Mike Lull V4 Jazz. condition I will say 9.5/10. Its never left the house. doesnt have a scratch or a nick on it anywhere. Comes with 2 pickguards. I have a tort on it....came with black. flame maple in the neck and bridseye on the fretboard. This bass is/was my keeper forever bass. It sounds and plays amazing.....I have 4 keeper basses!!! and I cant keep that many right now! so I am putting them all up for sale and whichever sells sells and I will pull the rest once one sells. This bass was made 1 year ago and I have owned it since last march almost new. Ash body maple board obv! Fralin pups. weighs around 8 or a tad under super light! Comes in the upgraded contego hard soft case.

lull. lull2. photo(5).JPG

fourtet102 and IngloriousOz like this.
  2. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    I made a quick video so you can hear what it sounds like.....

Its just my iphone and some reason it has cancellation mics in it and it thinks the bass is background noise and trys to cancel it out!!! so it sounds a little crappy....It sounds way better in person! It has a great tone! I love this bass! it feels and sounds wonderful!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  3. rasicci

rasicci Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2012
    Akron, OHIO
    If that sounds crappy I will take two. Nice playing and great bass. The low E sounds amazing

PWV likes this.
  4. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    It sounds better in person! The E strings are very articulate on lulls!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  5. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Oh wow. I love it. Especially with tort. Mike Lull and Pat Wilkins make the best necks around. I honestly like them better than USA Laklands (which are also great.) The neck on my "Lulldowsky" Jazz (Sadowsky body, Lull neck) is easily the best I've ever played.

6. jebmd

jebmd Gold Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Trades?

7. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    I would probably have to be blown away for a trade or something I been dying to try....I really kind of need to sell something.....I am pretty happy with this lull my other lull my usa lakland and bluesman vintage.
    I have tried probably 80 basses or more in the last couple years...and these are the 4 I ended with for keeper basses....great feel action and sound!! but 4 is just too many to keep!
    I would rather a sale but I could be convinced to make a trade!

8. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    ttt

9. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tacoma
    Bump for a great TB'er! This bass is killer.

10. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus

Nov 4, 2012
    Boston
    Gone to Texas!