1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull M4V, candy apple orange! Price drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SaxBass, Nov 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SaxBass

SaxBass Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2003
    San Diego
    Price:
    $1790
    Strings:
    This bass is a gorgeous candy apple orange with a birdseye maple neck that has Lull's amazing satin finish on the back. The weight on my digital fish scale is 7lbs 8oz.- extremely light- and it balances beautifully.

The body is swamp ash, and it has Lindy Fralin pickups and a Bartolini NTBT preamp. Currently it's strung with standard gauge Elixirs. Dunlop Straplocks are installed.

I am the original owner, have had it since new in 2009, purchased from Bass Alone (when Val was the owner of the shop). I have used it very, very little; it has mostly sat in its case. The bass looks new. There is one tiny nick (approx. 2mm) on the inside edge of the lower horn, and the pickguard has some minor swirling. That's it.

I'm selling to pay property tax and other bills. I have a nice Peavey Fury that suits me just fine- it'll carry me through until times are fatter. Comes with a Mike Lull ProTec gig bag. $1790 shipped CONUS from San Diego. Local pickup discount, of course. No trades please- I need to convert it to cash. Lull bass for CL ad front-0734.JPG Lull bass for CL ad back-0755.JPG Lull bass for CL ad headstock-0741.JPG Lull bass for CL ad fretboard-0738.JPG Lull bass for CL ad nick-0754.JPG

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    pudge likes this.
  2. InnerBass

InnerBass Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Thumpn' Happily
    She's a beauty.

3. SaxBass

Jun 17, 2003
    San Diego
    I know! Beauty, personality, class... the whole package! :)

RBJ11 likes this.
  4. InnerBass

Dec 8, 2014
    Thumpn' Happily
    These are awesome instruments. I have two M4V's and I'm kinda thinking' about a 5 : )

Mike's necks are second to none, IMHO.

SaxBass likes this.
  5. SaxBass

Jun 17, 2003
    San Diego
    You want this bass! (bump!)

6. SaxBass

Jun 17, 2003
    San Diego
    Happy Saturday price drop bump!

RBJ11 likes this.
  7. InnerBass

Dec 8, 2014
    Thumpn' Happily
    That's a great price !

SaxBass likes this.
  8. SaxBass

Jun 17, 2003
    San Diego
    Sold locally.

RBJ11 likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021