1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull M4V, Candy Apple Red with Blocks and Matching Headstock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by OneWoodThink, Jan 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. OneWoodThink

OneWoodThink

Apr 12, 2015
    Atlanta, GA
    None
    Price:
    $2100
    Strings:
    I wanted to see if there was any interest for a Mike Lull M4V in candy apple red with blocks and matching headstock. Serial number 1629. I'm not the originally owner. I purchased it at my local music store last year. I looked around on the internet to see if I could find out any additional information and found an old listing on RocketMusic.net. I spoke to Greg and he said it would be fine to include the link in this listing, please see below

Rocket Music - MikeLullM4VCandyAppleRedSOLD

I also spoke to Paul at Mike Lull guitars and he said that he didn't have a whole lot of information on it in the way of records other than it was made for the 2010 NAMM show. He did tell me a similar bass would be $4400 retail plus case. Discounted through a dealer it would be $3300 plus case. I've included the specs from the RocketMusic site below. I don't have a digital scale but I would say it's under 8.5 lbs to err on the conservative side based on my old fashioned bathroom scale.

The controls starting with the knob closest to the neck is master volume, pan, push/pull tone control with pull being passive, finally stacked Bass/Treble.

No nicks or dings, again to err on the side of conservatism at least a 9 on scale of 10. Hopefully that will be illustrated in the pictures below. I think the RocketMusic pics capture the true color of the bass better than mine, my picture taking abilities are less than stellar.

Price is $2100 which includes the TKL case shown in the pictures and shipping via UPS to lower 48 states. PayPal only please. I'm not interested in trades at this time.

Please let me know if anyone has any additional questions, I'll do my best to field questions in a timely manner. Thanks for looking.

• BODY: Alder
    • NECK:
      • Graphite Reinforced Maple Neck
      • Indian Rosewood Fretboard w/ Block Inlays
      • 21 Frets, 12" Radius, 1 1/2" Nut Width, 34" Scale
      • Bone Nut
      • Contoured Neck Heel
      • Color Matched Headstock
    • HARDWARE: Chrome
    • PICKGUARD: Vintage style, WBW w/ Chrome Control Plate
    • PICKUPS: Lindy Fralin Custom Single Coils
    • PREAMP: Bartolini 2-Band NTBT
    • BRIDGE: Aluminum
    • OTHER: Complete electrostatic shielding, PLEK'd frets
    Lull 1.jpg Lull 2.jpg Lull 3.jpg Lull 4.jpg Lull 5.jpg Lull 6.jpg Lull 7.jpg Lull 8.jpg Lull 9.jpg Lull 10.jpg Lull 11.jpg Lull 12.jpg

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  2. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Wow....

3. bassWR

bassWR Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Warner Robins GA
    Bump for a beautiful bass.
    GLWTS

4. Menorahman

Menorahman Inactive

Aug 13, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    That is sexy.

5. drool

6. flewis

flewis Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    She's a Hottie!

7. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    Nice!

8. trades?

9. OneWoodThink

OneWoodThink

Apr 12, 2015
    Atlanta, GA
    None
    I'm using this to help fund a Dingwall 4 string AB1 or Super P, or a Valenti. If you have either model of Dingwall or Valenti #187, I would be open for trade consideration.

Thanks!

10. OneWoodThink

OneWoodThink

Apr 12, 2015
    Atlanta, GA
    None
    Traded! Thanks Mike!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021