1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull M4V

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by binky, May 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. binky

binky Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Price:
    $860
    Strings:
    First of all the previous owner beat the hell out of this bass, hence the incredible price. It's inception was 2004. It's looks relic'd. Like I said the finish has been destroyed and there is crud on the bridge and control plate, he also replaced one of the tuners. That being said this thing plays and sounds AMAZING. It's got mojo for sure. Alder body, rosewood board, Lindy Fralin pickups and Aguilar Opb-1. Volume, Volume, Bass, Treble (active,passive). Super round and punchy. Lightweight as well. Comes with a beat up HSC. $860 shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  2. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Please tell me who the previous owner is so I can return the favor to him. Poor bass...

That said, this is quite a deal. Wish I had the doe. It would be a great restoration project.

3. jphilauren

jphilauren

Nov 8, 2007
    *** did that guy do to the bass!

4. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Cocaine is one helluva drug...sheesh

5. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Not much of a difference between this and a relic in my opinion... If the neck is good then it's a great deal!

6. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    A refin is $200 - $400 bucks. That's a Lull Jazz for $1060 - $1260 or a sweet relic for $860.

I wish I were in the market for another Lull Jazz. Good grief.

P.S. I LOLed at that tuner.

7. ElliottStrong

ElliottStrong Music City via the Motor City Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Nashville/ Detroit
    Payment sent

8. binky

binky Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2004
    This baby is sold. Thanks

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021