1. This is a very Nice Mike Lull MV5 bass. Features include:

Alder Body

Rosewood fingerboard

Seymour Duncan passive Pickups

Candy Apple Red Finish

Bartolini Active Preamp with adjustable mids (250/800)

35" Scale

If the following links don't work, email me and I can email you pics.

Pics can be seen at the following links:

The bass is in near mint condition except for a chip of paint on the side of the body (See pics), and a tiny chip down by the control knobs. These don't affect the playablity in any way. The pic showing the chip makes the bass look like it has some silver spots like the paint has come off. This is NOT the case, it must have been the lighting when the picture was taken. Other than what I described, the body is in mint condition. Asking price is $1300. Buyer to pay $25 shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Email or call me with any questions.
  2. This used to be my bass, and it sounds fantastic. Matt is a great guy to work with also. Good luck with the sale and bump. :)
  3. I doubt I'd be interested in any trades at this time but if you want to try, I'd be glad to listen. Once I thought I wouldn't want to make a trade on a bass I was selling and a guy offered me two nice basses for my bass. I couldn't pass it up, so try me, but be warned that unless it's a killer deal, I'm in more need of the cash right now than more gear.

Also, thanks for the kind words cephas45. You're right, it certainly is a nice bass.
  4. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    well, i've got a 5 string warwick corvette fna (stopped production of this model before warwicks got weak on quality)...someone listed one on this list the other day for 1200. i've always wanted a 5-string lull.

i have some other not so hot basses that i could trade too, if you'd need me to sweeten the deal.
  5. I've never really been a Warwick guy. They've made some nice instruments over the years but they just don't seem to feel right in my hands. Thanks though.
  6. Willing to add some $$ to go with it :hyper:
  7. Hmmm, Don't think I'm interested in the Lag. Thanks though for asking. The bass I have seen that might interest me would the tiger-eye Peavey Cirrus 5-string. Someone's selling one here but isn't interested in the Lull as a trade. Perhaps a three-way trade if someone has something he would be interested in?