1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull M5V (Black&Maple)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TonyP-, Feb 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Price:
    $1975
    Strings:
    Mike Lull M5V
    Serial: 2551
    35" Scale
    Maple Board / Ash Body
    Nordstrands 60's wind loaded
    Mike Lull Gig Bag included

Bartolini Preamp: Push Pull passive Volume (2 Band mid range - Stacked B/T)
    Pan Pot replaced with 4 position switch pot (Bridge pickup - both pickups parallel - both pickups series - Neck pickup).

Weight: 8.9 lbs
    Shipped to the lower 48 only via Fed Ex and insured.
    Priced is firm and priced low

I'm only moving this so I can make room for another TP5 model.

M5V-1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    M5V-2.jpg
    M5V-3.jpg

Attached Files:

Joshbazz and Eugene.thomas87 like this.
  3. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    M5V-4.jpg

Ductapeman, InnerBass and Reviresco like this.
  4. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Hello all that PM-ed me...Just to answer some of the questions publicly.-

-The strings are new and are GHS progressives 45-126
    -It is set up with a just a touch of relief at the moment (exactly how Mike ships them).
    -To the folks in other countries that have been interested. If you have a valid address in the lower US 48 where someone can sign (since this is insured) then yes I will ship.

5. rockiezz

rockiezz

Feb 5, 2009
    Hudson, Ohio
    A+ on the insurance, GLWTS, would like to play it.

Cheers!

TonyP- likes this.
  6. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Hello all
    Just to manage more questions on here that I'm receiving via PM.

-The pre is an 18v system
    -The gig bag is a protec with branded with
    Mike's logo.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 14, 2021