1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)
  2. The purpose of this forum is to solicit input on newsletter content.  Paul L. from Threadloom (threadloom_paul) is testing algorithms that will select threads to feature as "popular" in upcoming weekly emails.  He has access to this forum and will be posting here shortly.  Thanks! - Paul D.

Mike Lull Modern 4 - $1,099

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Bass-only, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    I have a beautiful Mike Lull Modern 4 up for sale. Lovely quilt front with a cherry sunburst finish, maple fingerboard.

This bass is basically in MINT condition. If I get picky to the EXTREME, there is a slight fingernail indentation on the back of the neck. The kind you wouldn't even find if I didn't bring it up. Besides that, I can't find a mark on the bass!

Comes in the Lull Pro-tech case.

Asking only $1,095 and will INCLUDE shipping for TB'ers!

Best deal on a Mike Lull out there!

2. Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    another photo

3. Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    and one more photo

4. Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    Still available!

5. AMJBASS

AMJBASS Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ontario, Canada
    Do you still have the Mike Lull for sale. I am interested!

Adrian

6. Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    There a few folks trying to put the money together, but as of now - YES - it's still available.

Let me know if you have any questions.

7. Steve S

Steve S

Jul 26, 2000
    Is the body ash?

8. Bass-only

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    I think the body is ash. Not 100% positive, but it looks like ash (from the grain).