Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIKE LULL MODERN 5,LAKLAND 55-01 FRETLESS,ROLAND DB-500,SANS AMP BDDI

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassjam, Sep 25, 2004.

1. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses,Genz Benz
    CLEANING HOUSE AND NEED TO SELL.THINGS THAT IM NOT USING ARE GOING TO FINANCE THINGS THAT ARE ON THE WAY.PLEASE PM ME WITH REASONABLE OFFERS ON ANY OF IT.WOULD LIKE TO SELL QUICKLY AND IM READY TO DEAL.LOW BALLERS AND BOTTOM FISHERMEN CAN SAVE YOUR TIME THOUGH.I NEED THE MONEY,BUT I AINT STARVIN........YET.

MIKE LULL MODERN-5-BEAUTIFYL BASS.MAPLE BOARD WITH KILLER QUILT MAPLE TOP.LOVE THE WAY IT PLAYS,LOVE THE WAY IT LOOKS.JUST LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT SOUND WISE.AS CLOSE TO MINT CONDITION AS YOU CAN GET.PM ME AND MAKE CASH OFFER(MAY CONSIDER TRADE FOR ANOTHER HIGH END 5'ER WITH MAPLE BOARD OR FRETLESS 5 ON THIS ONE.)

LAKLAND 55-01 FRETLESS-SUNBURST AND ALSO NEAR MINT COND.IVE NEVER PLAYED IT OUTSIDE OF THE BEDROOM.
    PM ME AND MAKE CASH OFFER.

ROLAND DB-500-THIS WAS SOLD ALONG WITH THE LAKLAND,BUT THE FINE GENTLEMAN....NEVERMIND.ALSO IN NEW COND AND NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE.GREAT AMP.PM ME AND MAKE CASH OFFER.

SANS AMP BDDI--GREAT COND.A FEW MINOR SCRATCHES.
    PM ME AND MAKE CASH OFFER.

THANKS FOR LOKING

2. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses,Genz Benz
    sale pending on the sans amp

3. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses,Genz Benz
    bump for all the bargain hunters.pics on the way.

4. bassjam

bassjam

Aug 2, 2004
    dfw
    Lakland Basses,Genz Benz
    pm returned