1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mike Lull PJ4/Jazz Neck/Matching Headstock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PWV, Jul 18, 2018.

1. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tacoma
    Price:
    $1850
    Strings:
    This is such a beautiful instrument, and the only thing I've added is a Hipshot Bass Xtender (set for Drop-D now, will also come with original tuner). I'm the second owner, and this 2015 bass looks the same as when I purchased it (a few finish swirls on the back - otherwise: Mint)

Like the original owner, I've had a change of circumstance and need to sell this. He sent it back to Mike and changed the original P-Neck to a super-smooth jazz neck with matching headstock upgrade. And now it may be perfect - the neck is so easy to play.

Weight: 7.8 lbs

Trying to include all info here (link and Youtube) but feel free to ask any questions.

PRICE DROP! $2,000 $1,850 Shipped to CONUS

Edit update: trades considered, probably plus cash from your end. Top of the list is a P bass, Lull P4, Nash PB-63/57, Slab bodies...

PM here on TB or email at ashdownkat{at}gmail{dot}com

Original listing here:

SOLD - Mike Lull PJ4 Jazz Neck / Matching Headstock...(sigh)

Video of Greg from Rocket Music demonstrating the bass (with the original P Neck). *Yes, that sustain is really to die for...

Recent Pic (I changed strings a couple of times, and kept using the same Ernie Ball Slinky Flatwounds).

More pics in next post.

DSCN9005_zps5wm1zia7.JPG

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tacoma

Attached Files:

3. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

I have those same strings on my Lull P4.. just a perfect combo...

PWV likes this.
  4. Wow! If you change your mind about trades, let me know.

PWV likes this.
  5. That's a thing of beauty

PWV likes this.