1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mike Lull T5 Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Furious_Man77, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Furious_Man77

Furious_Man77 Low frequencies since 1997

Jul 5, 2010
    Indiana
    Price:
    Strings:
    For sale - a 2010 Mike Lull T5 5 String Bass with the original hard case. This is an early one with the optional Brazilian rosewood fretboard, which I believe is no longer available. This bass is in very good condition, plays and functions correctly as it should. It was used in performances, rehearsals and recording situations - so there are a few bumps and marks, but nothing egregious. Currently has a set of Dunlop straplocks (included). Note; the front strap pin is removed and I placed the straplock pin at the neck plate. This pushes it forward a few inches in playing position thereby creating even better balance. I will of course include the original screws/pins as this is completely reversible if you don't like it.

The B string is clear, full, very usable and not just 'added on' to make a 5 string version of a T-bird style bass. I truly believe Mike engineered this bass, especially the pickups, from the ground up to fill a much needed niche of T-bird fans who wanted the extended range. The Lull quality is evident in every way, and the nuances in the body shape is a welcome evolution. A local sale would be great (and I can meet up at a reasonable distance), but I do have a shipping carton, so we can work out a deal for shipping. Taking cash first or Paypal with a verified address. Not looking for trades unless you have a Lull PJ5, then maybe. Thanks!

View attachment 2770490
    View attachment 2770491
    View attachment 2770493
    View attachment 2770494
    View attachment 2770496
    View attachment 2770501
    View attachment 2770503

2. lowendmafia

lowendmafia Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sacramento, California
    I’m assuming this is a 35”?

3. Furious_Man77

Furious_Man77 Low frequencies since 1997

Jul 5, 2010
    Indiana
    Hi, yes that is correct - it's a 35" scale. Thanks for the question!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021