1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mike Lull TP5 with the Bass Hang (Two dudes one bass) NAMM edition

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TonyP-, Feb 1, 2018.

1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics

Wisebass, kobass and wvbass like this.
  2. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    Here it is live in the mix
    Hope you dig it....Cheers and Thank You.

Wisebass, kobass and wvbass like this.
  3. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    I'm stoked my next one is the works

4. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    04-gallery.

Is color for the next one.

Mr_O'B, Wisebass and kobass like this.
  5. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    Awesome!

Congrats on the bass Tony!

:bassist:

TonyP- likes this.
  6. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Thank You...You will have to play it at the next hang.

kobass likes this.
  7. Wisebass

Wisebass

Jan 12, 2017
    Lost in Space
    Hi Tony :)

I already gave you compliments about her :cool: looks on your NBD post.

And now I know how she sounds, really good!!!! thx for the vid :thumbsup:

I love those TB colours :D (this one gets a carrot cake on NBD)

And I know at least one other guy, who likes that colour too :D (Endorsing Artist: Langstrom Carrot Farms)

greetings

Wise

TonyP- likes this.
  8. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Both of my projects are writing now and I will be primary using this bass for the work...I will have to post the results.
    The Avanti pickup placement really helps cut in the mix.