Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells"

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Zoroaster03, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Does anyone know where I could find some bass tabs, sheet music or even guitar tabs "shudders" for Tubular Bells? I know the song's old but I think it rocks, especially for a song that's been classified with a lot of new Age, Deep Forest and B-Tribe stuff. The guitar riffs kick, and I'd like to not learn the bass run by ear.

:bassist: Nathaniel

2. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi, thats the one 'off the exorcist/blockbuster theme' isnt it? If so I've the notation at home so ill convert it to tab for you, shouldn't take long so if you email me at ben@deifiler.fsnet.co.uk I'll try and get it to you by the end of tonight!

3. Braddock

Braddock Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2010
    East Kentucky
    My friend I play music with should have the sheet music to that piece plus many more of Mike Oldfield's, I will see if I can help you out.

4. Dude this thread is from 2003 @_@

5. Braddock

Aug 13, 2010
    East Kentucky
    Lol, it is not even the fact that I wanted to help someone that is funny, it is that you go out of your way to tell me that haha, nice.

6. No problem ;) nah I just noticed that you posted on two separate threads about this song.

7. Braddock

Aug 13, 2010
    East Kentucky
    I still gotta get the hang of this, gotta start finding the dates on these posts so I don't look foolish, lol. Thanks for the tip though, didn't even realize when I posted, lol.

8. GtenderG

GtenderG Supporting Member

Feb 29, 2008
    So I shouldn't post in the 'They just cancelled Gunsmoke' thread?
    :)

9. Braddock

Aug 13, 2010
    East Kentucky
    They did?