Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells"

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Zoroaster03, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Does anyone know where I could find some bass tabs, sheet music or even guitar tabs "shudders" for Tubular Bells? I know the song's old but I think it rocks, especially for a song that's been classified with a lot of new Age, Deep Forest and B-Tribe stuff. The guitar riffs kick, and I'd like to not learn the bass run by ear.

:bassist: Nathaniel

2. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi, thats the one 'off the exorcist/blockbuster theme' isnt it? If so I've the notation at home so ill convert it to tab for you, shouldn't take long so if you email me at ben@deifiler.fsnet.co.uk I'll try and get it to you by the end of tonight!

3. Braddock

Braddock

Aug 13, 2010
    East Kentucky
    My friend I play music with should have the sheet music to that piece plus many more of Mike Oldfield's, I will see if I can help you out.

4. Dude this thread is from 2003 @_@

5. Braddock

Braddock

Aug 13, 2010
    East Kentucky
    Lol, it is not even the fact that I wanted to help someone that is funny, it is that you go out of your way to tell me that haha, nice.

6. No problem ;) nah I just noticed that you posted on two separate threads about this song.

7. Braddock

Braddock

Aug 13, 2010
    East Kentucky
    I still gotta get the hang of this, gotta start finding the dates on these posts so I don't look foolish, lol. Thanks for the tip though, didn't even realize when I posted, lol.

8. GtenderG

GtenderG Supporting Member

Feb 29, 2008
    So I shouldn't post in the 'They just cancelled Gunsmoke' thread?
    :)

9. Braddock

Braddock

Aug 13, 2010
    East Kentucky
    They did?