1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by reasonbass, Apr 17, 2006.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I saw that before... its briliant. they got it perfect.

2. Just terrific. Nothing better than approaching the Statue of Liberty.

3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    That's freaking AWESOME!!!!!

4. That is the most amazing thing I've EVER seen. The Statue of Liberty... is just killer.

5. i don't even know what to say...

:)

6. bannedwit

bannedwit

May 9, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    last month I bought the Punch Out for my NES system for $7... This is awesome!

I dont have the Mike Tyson one though. I got the "other" Punch Out without Tyson featured.

7. Amazing.

Though i'm afraid ytmnd.com has forever affected my opinion of this game. If you've seen what I'm talking about, you know why :D

this isn't the particular one i'm referring to, but still cool nonetheless: http://pianist.ytmnd.com/

8. bannedwit

bannedwit

May 9, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    ahhh the "took my bike" thing

9. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Cool.

10. Brad Barker

Brad Barker

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    it seems like the new trend in high school music presentations is recreate classic NES games.

not complaining, though! :p

there's also a guitarist version of the ytmnd jr linked, but i'm not linking directly to it, and i would advise no one else directly link to it. ...or even search for it.

ever. :bag:

11. the approach of the statue of liberty was incredible, but the fact that they cut that music exactly when the password usually comes up was ridiculous. I would always frantically hit start until that window popped up, and the music stopped perfectly there. brilliant.

12. its just too good.