Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mike_v_s

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Walbassman, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    Mike had posted that he had an old Rick lying around and had some questions about it. We have had some great conversations about basses and we ended up trading my SR5 for this Rick. Mike sent me a bunch of pictures and emails and our lines of communication were very smooth and consistent. I would gladly do some other trades etc with him. Everything was clearly defined and he is VERY trustworthy... :hyper:

2. FUNKonthewall

FUNKonthewall Nailing The Groove

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Endorsing: Fodera Guitars, Aguilar Amps, Dunlop/MXR Accessories
    I recently made a post about trying to acquire an obscure preamp and Mike pointed to the guy who had one for sale (none other than Jorg Schroeder). +1 for Mike!

3. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I just bought an Accugroove Mini Whappo from Mike. It was actually the very cab (from Low Down Sound) that first turned me on to Accugroove cabs, so it's kind of fun to have it on hand!

Mike was terrific to deal with. He was very patient waiting for me to get the $, his delivery was quick, his communications were excellent, and his packaging was very good. Highly recommended!

Tom.