Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by IvanMike, Oct 16, 2004.

1. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    i just sold mike a pl-pro and dbx compressor. Had very good communictions and paid very quickly
    he just responded to let me know he had gotten the package
    great to deal with
  2. Awsome Guy first off, i bought an avatar 1x12 cab from him back around july i believe maybe earlier. He was very friendly, shipped the cab fast and very well packed and it was as if i had just recieved it from Dave at avatar. I highly recommend buying from him if you have a chance you will not be dissappointed.

3. Thanks Vince!
    (Bump so that I'm on the feedback list)
  4. Tajimodo

Feb 1, 2004
    Shrewsbury, MA
    sold mike a trace compressor pedal

good guy to deal with, quick payer, smooth transaction
  5. Psst, you might use IvanMike's feedback thread rather than mine. ;)
  6. I just bought an Aguilar GS-112 from Mike. He is a superb guy and very professional. The cab came packeged very well and was shipped promptly. I highly recommend Mike to anyone!
  7. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    Just bought the dbx compressor from him that he bought from ironmike. Great communication and prompt about everything. Got it in as promised condition.

8. Mike is one heck of a nice guy to deal with! Mike just bought a Geddy Lee jazz from me - paid at light speed and was very communicative during the sale. You're in for a very pleasant experience if you ever buy, sell or trade....thanks Mike! :hyper: