Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by mikezimmerman, Sep 26, 2004.

1. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
  2. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    I sold Mike a bass and it was an excellent transaction.
  3. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    excellent experience with mike...a couple years back i bought from him a really sweet curbow rockwood petite string but had to wait a while for me to gather the funds...he sent me the bass no questions asked and i sent him the money as i got it...great guy...how often does that happen?
  4. Just received a VERY nice 5 stringer I bought from Mike exactly a week ago. Mike is a great guy, shipped as promised and most important of all (for me): he was willing to ship overseas! Thanks again, I'm going to enjoy this one for a long time :bassist:!

Best regards, Werner.
  5. dhuffguitars

dhuffguitars Luthier/Bass Wanker depending on your opinion

Sep 18, 2001
    He's done good in my book!
    bought my jazz bass, had a perfect transaction
  6. Dude

Dude Commercial User

Mar 19, 2000
    Owner: The Dude Pit Forum (closed) Producer: School of Bass
    Numerous transactions with Mike over many years! Always a pleasure!
  7. skyranger912s

Jan 27, 2005
    We recently helped our son, CurbowPete, purchase a Curbow
    Fretless XT-33 from Mike. The transaction could not have gone much better! Mike was very good about answering all
    our questions and requests for more pictures. The bass was even in better condition than we expected. Mike was a very
    courteous, trusting seller and a prompt shipper. I would not
    hesitate to buy another instrument from Mike.
  8. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Bought a MIJ 75 'RI Jazz from him. Was a hassle free transaction
  9. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    Mike is a super nice guy, he do care about your feeling, as a oversea TBer.. He offered me great help in shipping. The Nordstrand is amazing conditon just as he described. The package is very well packed and he taken care of all the detail, mike even offered me a discount on the shipping. Mike!! you are the man!! :hyper:
  10. MD

Nov 7, 2000
    Marin Co. CA.
    I bought my Takamine B-10 from Mike. If I thought I'd ever need another bass, I wouldn't hesitate to by from him again.
    He took time to answer my questions and was very patient while I went through paypal verification.
    The bass arrived very well packed and in beautiful condition.

Thanks again Mike.