SOLD Millennia TD-1, Accugroove Whappo Jr, QSC PLX 1602

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by moorebass, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is by far the best sounding rig I've ever had but the time has come to sell it off and downsize. I am only playing with a church praise team right now, and I go through the house PA. Thus this has become a very expensive practice setup.

Millennia TD-1 Direct Box/Preamp. This unit was built in March 2005, purchased in May 2005. I used it weekly from May 2005-Aug 2005 as a DI at my church gig, and then off and on since. It is in MINT condition as I've used the TD-1 gig back to transport it back and forth and it has never been anywhere except my house and my church.

*SOLD Pending eCheck clear*

Accugroove El Whappo Jr.

Pristine condition - has never left my house. No cabinet fuzz, no smokey bar smell, no dents - this thing could literally pass for new. It does have the Accuswitch.

*SOLD*

QSC PLX 1602 - Tremendous lightweight amp. Overall condition 9/10 (Light rackmount scratches on top - Left and Right labels included at no charge :p).

*SOLD*

*Update* Interested in outright sale only.

S5000251.gif
    S5000254.gif
    S5000264.gif
    S5000267.gif
    S5000270.gif
    S5000273.gif
    S5000247.gif
    S5000249.gif

2. havuk

havuk

Jan 5, 2005
    DFW TEXAS
    ygpm

3. havuk

havuk

Jan 5, 2005
    DFW TEXAS
    pm sent for shipping quote

4. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    that's one of the sweetest, cleanest sounding preamps I've ever heard. Free bump.

5. bump

6. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes the tree Gold Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Palm Coast, FL
    Bump for my favorite cab ever!

Dan K.

7. Sunday bump - all PMs replied

8. bump

9. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass

May 10, 2006
    That's quite a rig. What will you be using after you've downsized gear?

10. Gonna try a MB LMIII / DB112 combo I just bought or maybe I'll pair them with a AG500.

11. QSC is sold - all PMs have been replied to on the El Whappo Jr and TD-1.

12. Bump for lower prices!

13. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    PM Sent

14. peterpalmieri

peterpalmieri Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Babylon, NY
    As an owner of a Millennia TD-1 I can say this thing is worth it's weight in gold, they don't come up all that often and retail for $1800.00

I use mine as a critical studio preamp in my small home studio as my main vocal/instrument preamp, also I utlize the reamp feature on guitar tracks. That's in addition to using it as the best bass guitar preamp for recording direct, occassionally bringing it on gigs as a DI to the house or to run with a power amp.

Good luck with the sale!

15. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    What's the inherent tonal stamp of the TD-1? Is it hi-fi accuracy, or does it have some warm coloration?

16. peterpalmieri

peterpalmieri Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Babylon, NY
    That's a great question it is fairly modern, you can listen to it on Bass tasters...It is both tube and solid state. While it is more on the modern Avalon side of things the tube can warm it up nicely...I haven't been able to get it real tubee like a the A design REDDI but it's pretty verstile...IMO all that stuff...

17. If you can round up a good power amp (just shipped the PLX today) you can drop by and play it through the Whappo Jr. to see for yourself. It's really hard to describe how good it sounds, but to me it is both warm and accurate.

18. bump for TD-1

19. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    I talked to a mod and hopefully cleared that up. Either way, Talkbass is ALWAYS a better option, even if you have to wait a bit longer.

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.