Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIM fender jazz 5 $200 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    MIM Fender jazz 5 string.Burgundy mist Color I think its called. Straight low action 3 peice neck with rosewood fingerboard. Few dings scatches and paint chips on the back and side. Has a small hairline crack on the top of the headstock that dosent affect the bass in anyway. Has no case.Will package it well. $200 shipped to your door..Sorry no trades at this time unless you have an ibanez atk 300

Attached Files:

2. Why so cheap? And a little more info... serial #, pickups, how long you've had it/it's been played, etc. I'm interested, but I'm curious as to why it's 200 w/shipping included.

3. I'd like some info too, please. Would you ship to Toronto, Canada?

PM sent.

4. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    The color is called Midnight Wine & it is one of my favorite Fender colors. If I didn't have soo many basses, I'd pick it up as a knock around/fixeruper.

5. A few dings and scratches, with a small crack, should not really destroy the value of the bass.

6. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I've bought more tham one MIM 4 string in near mint condition for about the same $$$.

7. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Nothing really wrong besides whats mentioned. The reason so cheap i guess Is that I didnt pay alot for it and im in the need of some cash so Im just looking to get a quick sell. And I dont have a case or gig bag for it.And their are few paint chips.I dont no about canada unless your will add some more for shipping. Im never shipped to canada and not sure how that works.The pickups are the stock ones and the serial number is MZ0088031. I had it for a few months.