Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIM Fender Jazz Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Figjam, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I am selling my Fender Mexican Jazz Bass 4 string. It is candy apple red and the body is literally immaculate. THere is one VERY small ding, the size of a tick maybe, that is so unnoticable on the back/side of the bass that you dont need to worry about it. THe back of the neck has some small dings, but none are deep, and no wood is missing. I just put on new Fender medium gauge strings. The bass comes with a molded Fender hard case. I am asking $275 for this bass. email me at FuBbalSpieler14@hotmail.com if you are interested.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    You can also post any questions here , instead of emailing me, itll help keep this on the first page or 2.

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Its still available.

5. Nice bass :D Someone take it! I would get it if I had the money except for the fact it is a 4 string :\ Good luck on sellin it man.

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Still available.

7. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Price lowered to just $300.

8. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Going to ebay soon, last chance.

9. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Im a nice guy, so, one more chance. Price of 300 is slighlty negotiable, PM me, i dont want to throw this bass out to the sharks on ebay, someone pick it up please.

10. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Price lowered to $275.

11. Emerging

Emerging

Aug 28, 2003
    Oh man, if that bass was Artic White, you'd have the $300.

12. agcarver

agcarver

Sep 14, 2004
    still available? Or is it off to ebay??