1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MIM Fender Jazz (Near Mint) $275!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by funkyfretless, Jul 6, 2014.

1. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Price:
    $300
    Strings:
    Hey guys,

A month or so ago, my gig bag was stolen out of my car. In it was my De Gier Bebop, my Macbook Pro (super specked out) and my Aguilar TH500....About 8K worth of stuff all together (to replace new). I do this full time and have a wife and two kids.. Needless to say that I was devastated.. (insurance didn't cover anything!!!!)

Anyway, the story does not end there. My church family raised over 3K for me and my family pitched together and got me a new computer. I was able to get all my stuff back (relatively).

Anyway, a friend of a friend gave me this bass. He told me that I could use it or sell it. Since some other things in my gig bag were stolen (pedals that I desperately need), I need to sell this bass to complete what was taken from me.

Serial #: MZI165728 which dates this bass as 2001/2002 Era.

This bass is near mint, with two small nicks on the bottom of the bass which is great for it being 12 to 13 years old. It comes with a regular gig bag.

I'm looking to get $300 + shipping for it.... NOW $275 + shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  2. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    bu,p

3. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    bump!

4. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    needs to sell. price drop!

5. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Two offers but nothing concrete... Bump!

6. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Sold!