1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MIM fender jazz neck with 60's logo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this is a MIM fender jazz neck , it was made at the mexico plant-but for 6 months they threw squier logos on them while the indonesia factory was made, i am 99% sure its identical to a mexican fender neck of the time period-i have owned many and i cant see or feel a difference, I also doubt they tooled the necks different when this was only a 6 month temporary building location-they did use cheaper hardware so the tuners maybe cheaper but they dont look it or feel it.

The neck had a 60s logo applied not perfect but really not a bad job-the neck has a vintage look to it, it has obviously darkene over the years. The frets have very slight wear and the string tree is a tad discolored.

There is some light dings on the neck , and some symbol rash on the headstock but most is pretty minor-if your really picky about condition it may not be your boat, but i am pretty picky myself and i dont think its to shabby.

asking 100$ shipped with a neckplate-its a nice neck for the price.

021-13.

022-16.

024-11.

023-11.

025-9.

026-10.

027-10.

028-8.

029-7.

2. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Supporting Member

PM sent.