MIM Fender Pbass neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MeLikeBass, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeLikeBass

MeLikeBass Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Up for sale is a MIM Fender pbass neck with tuners, string tree but no back plate or screws. Truss rod works fine. I wanted to try a p bass neck again but come to find out, my fret hand is getting too old and arthritic for the p neck width so off it goes.

Pics: Pictures by wahughes46 - Photobucket

ISSUES:

When I received the neck it wasn't in that great of shape. There were small dings all over the back of the neck and a big ol' ding in the fret board(from shipping). I sanded the back of the neck and got 99% of the dings out, since most were in the finish not the wood. There is one that looks like a puncture with a small screwdriver maybe, near the twelfth fret that would of taken a lot more sanding to remove but its hardly noticeable now and does nothing to the playability. And one small ding near the head stock that, again, is hardly noticable. After sanding, I gave it 5 coats of Tru-oil and sanded til no longer glossy. Has a smooth finish and feels nice.

The big deal is the ding in the fretboard. Its on the G-string side 12th fret and as you can see in the pics, its a gooder. When playing tho I never noticed it nor was hindered by it in anyway.

Because of the aforemention issues I am selling for $85 shipped. CONUS only

2. StoutFellow

StoutFellow

Oct 17, 2010
    Kyiv, Ukraine
    PM sent

3. MeLikeBass

Oct 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Payment Pending

4. MeLikeBass

Oct 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Still for sale bump

5. MeLikeBass

Oct 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bump :)

6. send me your paypal, I'll take it.

7. MeLikeBass

Oct 20, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sold!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.