Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIM Fretless Jazz / Badass II - $325 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tplyons, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    SOLD to Lorenzini. Thanks for looking!

1998 MIM Fretless Jazz with a Badass II. The color is midnight wine and is in good condition, a few scuffs here and there but nothing major. I bought it used, it sounds great as a jazz bass, which just isn't my bag of tricks. I swapped the neckplate for the F logo plate and the knobs are the proper type (instead of the strat knobs) and black Schaller strap buttons are on there. I swapped the white pickguard for a black one made by our very own Nino Brown. Was recently setup and sounds great, only it's not quite what I'm looking for.

$325 shipped to continental USA in cheap generic gig bag and VERY CAREFULLY packed.

Would consider trades for other basses, or an EHX Bass Microsynth or other cool effects with cash going either way. Let me know!

Pics coming soon, camera battery is charging.

2. Bigwig

Bigwig

Dec 27, 2003
    Grimcity
    wanna MIM fender pbass with quater pounders?

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Bigwig, thanks but I already found my ultimate P-bass.

4. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    1 more sent :)

EDIT: Then another.. a follow up

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    And back. Bass is on HOLD.

6. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Consider it held :)

I've emailed you back.

7. would have bought this in a instant! I am looking for a backup bass to my jazz fretless.......anyone else have anything decent at a budget price.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.