1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MIM Jazz 5 $325 shipped CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassteban, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very nice condition, 1 scratch that I couldn't get to show up. Not sure of the year; serial#: MN9165343. Sound & playability compare nicely w/my 96 MIA, but I don't need two. Roundwound-strung, can't say if they're nickel or SS(pretty bright but I'm used to flats :D). Paypal please; PM offers/questions. Sorry, no trades.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3133/2286898725_6f509ce61f.jpg
    Oh, & some very nice flame(the pic doesn't do it justice)to the neck(w/skunk stripe):
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3080/2286902735_5c3a7d0ce2.jpg

2. Double E

Double E I ain't got no time to play... Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Is that black or blue?
    2286898725_6f509ce61f.

3. It's black. Thank you for helping w/the visuals. :)
    Still up for grabs.

4. John Herzog

John Herzog

Jun 14, 2002
    Schertz, TX
    Do you still have this? I can't tell from the pictures but are the pickups the single pole or double pole kind?

5. Hey- sorry, I was out hunting Easter eggs all day. :D The bass is still available. The PUs are a bit odd; there are dual *pole pieces* for each string, but they appear to be part of the plastic cover rather than actual exposed magnetic pole pieces. The bass sounds great, comparing very favorably w/my 96 MIA Jazz 5.

Edit: Thanks for the bump- I have 3 parties currently inquirirng about this fine ax...
    :ninja:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.