1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MIM Jazz Neck, Accessories FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by the feebler elf, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Picked up a P-bass project on the cheap locally, and the seller threw in some stuff that I don't really need. Ideally, I'm looking for trades or partial trades for the following items to spruce up the Precision -

Brown tort guard that will fit an MIM Precision (A 2006 model, if that's of any relevance)
    Precision pickup - open to just about anything but a MIM, but a '62 tops the list.
    Fender bridge (MIA, Vintage, or perhaps some other quality drop-in replacement - no Badasses, please)

Alrightey... First up is a Boss TU-2 tuner pedal w/ off-brand power supply. Excellent working condition, good cosmetic condition - 7-8 out of 10. $40 Shipped, USPS MO only. --SALE PENDING--

IMG_1015.

Next is a 20' Monster bass cable. Good condition, plugged it in just once to make sure it works.
    --TRADE PENDING--

IMG_1016.

And finally, an MIM Jazz neck with MIM tuners that I've had for a few years. Excellent condition minus one thing - I had intended for it to be a project defret neck. Removed the last fret, and never got around to removing the rest. $85 Shipped, USPS MO only.
    --SALE PENDING--

IMG_1017.
    IMG_1018.
    IMG_1019.
    IMG_1020.
    IMG_1021.

I was in a bit of a hurry, so the pics aren't the best - I will take additional pics upon request. PM me with any questions, etc.

Thanks!

2. Bump!

3. PM me if you put a cash price to the MIM neck

4. Bump...

5. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    Pm sent on tuner.

6. Bump for price drop...

7. Musiclogic

Musiclogic Commercial User

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    Pmd

8. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
    Interested in selling the tuners?

9. Neck and tuners are sold pending payment...

10. Bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.