1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MIM P-bass and Ampeg SVT-350

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by csholtmeier, Mar 30, 2004.

1. csholtmeier

csholtmeier

Feb 8, 2004
    omaha, ne
    Gonna post this head again and then it's off to Ebay. Ampeg SVT-350, absolutely perfect condition. No tears or scratches at all, never been pushed hard. Have pics, will e-mail them to anyone who requests them(csholtmeier@cox.net). $400 shipped in the lower 48.

2003 MIM P-bass. Sage green. Bartolini 8S pickup installed. Plays and sounds excellent. Original pickup goes with it. New Levy's gig bag included. Bass is in excellent condition, the only flaw I can find being a barely noticeable blemish on the lower radius. Have pics of this one as well (again csholtmeier@cox.net) $350 shipped to lower 48.

Tradewise I'm interested in racks, rack tuner, power conditioner, Ampeg cabs, Fenders, Sansamp stuff.

Thanks for looking-Chris Holtmeier

2. csholtmeier

csholtmeier

Feb 8, 2004
    omaha, ne
    bump

3. i just wanna step up and say that those ampeg 350's sound SWEET!!! i played one at Corner music in nashville and it blew away just about everything else in the store (imo) somebody jump on that!!!