MIM P-bass and Ampeg SVT-350

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by csholtmeier, Mar 30, 2004.

1. csholtmeier

Feb 8, 2004
    omaha, ne
    Gonna post this head again and then it's off to Ebay. Ampeg SVT-350, absolutely perfect condition. No tears or scratches at all, never been pushed hard. Have pics, will e-mail them to anyone who requests them(csholtmeier@cox.net). $400 shipped in the lower 48.

2003 MIM P-bass. Sage green. Bartolini 8S pickup installed. Plays and sounds excellent. Original pickup goes with it. New Levy's gig bag included. Bass is in excellent condition, the only flaw I can find being a barely noticeable blemish on the lower radius. Have pics of this one as well (again csholtmeier@cox.net) $350 shipped to lower 48.

Tradewise I'm interested in racks, rack tuner, power conditioner, Ampeg cabs, Fenders, Sansamp stuff.

Thanks for looking-Chris Holtmeier
  2. i just wanna step up and say that those ampeg 350's sound SWEET!!! i played one at Corner music in nashville and it blew away just about everything else in the store (imo) somebody jump on that!!!