1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MIM Precision Deluxe w. maple fretboard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by idoru, Mar 10, 2008.

1. idoru

idoru

Dec 18, 2005
    Brisbane, Australia
    g'day guys,

quick question for the brains trust: I'm looking at the aforementioned item on eBay. Black finish, gold pickguard, 4 knobs, active electronics & noise cancelling bridge pickup. Any idea as to a rough age of production? While I'm here, any positive or negative experience with these basses?

It's pickup only, fairly local to me (an hour's drive away)... and I've developed a thing for BAM basses, and Deluxe Ps in general. Downside is dude has 1 feedback (positive, for a digital video camera) and 4 blurry photos. Sent him a message yesterday morning, and there's been no reply... kinda scares me off, but if I'm picking it up at least I'll know where the guy lives ;)

Edit: to make matters worse, somebody's just listed a Tribby G&L L2000, BAM style...

c-