1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MIM white Jazz pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman_al, Nov 4, 2010.

1. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    up for sale is the original pickguard on my Fender Jazz bass. I replaced it with a pearloid pg, and won't be going back to the original, so up for grabs it goes. it is in perfectly fine condition and comes from a 2004 bass that got very little play up until I bought it this Fall.

Call it $15 shipped? Or make me an offer. Not looking to make mint here, just trying to get a fair price.

Thanks.

Al

2. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    bump

3. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    TTT

4. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Free bump for my man Al !!

5. bassman_al

Apr 16, 2008
    Fairfax, VA USA
    Thanks Denny. This pg came off the bass I bought from you! And it is an awesome bass. I swapped out the neck for a fretless, and I added US J pups. And of course the pickguard is now for sale. I get great compliments on what a nice looking bass it is, that color is beautiful, great bass for wedding gigs! Way to derail my own thread!