1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mind listening to some of our new songs? Honest feedback needed

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by KingCrimson, Apr 18, 2010.

1. KingCrimson

KingCrimson

Oct 6, 2008
    Specifically "Gates of Eternity", our instrumental. Thats very prog influenced.

the other new ones are "death for a lost cause" and "Get thrashed".

Myspace.com/bandprotocol

Thanks and honest feedback would be very appreciated

2. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    hey Carlo! I like the new band logo. The song was pretty cool, just some timing issues in the beginning to fix. Keep it up!

3. MiamiFins42

MiamiFins42

Feb 1, 2010
    Dude! It sounds a lot like old school Metallica! That's awesome haha. I loved 80s Metallica, that was true metal. So in all, very good job man

4. KingCrimson

KingCrimson

Oct 6, 2008
    oh yah we have a guitarist who doesn't like studio metronome or metronome at all infact:meh:

5. KingCrimson

KingCrimson

Oct 6, 2008
    Thanks man!:D REAL metallica

6. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    you guys are young and playing young thrash.......i like the fistfull of metal shirt!......i used to do some thrashcore stuff in the late 80's-90's even opened up for death angel way back in the day.............. not bad its only gonna get better.....drummer sound like hes got some good potential not bad yo!