1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MINT 2001 USA Music Man Sterling 4H - White Sparkle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassbooty, Mar 30, 2015.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $999.00
    Strings:
    This is a MINT 2001 USA Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling 4H in stunning White Sparkle! It comes with the original hardshell case. There isn't a mark, ding, scratch, etc. anywhere to be found on this bass! You'd be hard-pressed to tell this bass from new. The case does have some scuffs from regular use. The bass weighs 8.8 lbs. I just picked this up last week on TB but I've decided and come to terms with the fact that I'm a Warwick Streamer guy at heart. I'm asking $1099.00 Price reduced to $999.00 + actual FEDEX shipping cost to your ZIP Code with payment via PayPal. White Sparkle is a discontinued color and looks simply awesome!

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

White Sparkle Sterling.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    rogerbmiller and blindrabbit like this.
  2. bassbooty

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    PRICE DROP! Price reduced to $999.00 + actual FEDEX shipping cost to your ZIP Code

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  3. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Trades?

4. bassbooty

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    PM'd you...

5. bassbooty