1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MINT Aguilar GS210. Upsate NY area, but willing to ship! Aggy AG500 also available!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ds1, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Owner: Ish Guitars, Inc. Owner: Ish Case, Inc
    I also have an SKB rack, Genz-Benz 410, and Vintage Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 for sale. A picture is at the bottom of the page of the other amp gear for sale.

I switched around some cabs when I build myself a tube amp, so now this cab is no longer needed. It is in GREAT condition, I only brought it to one gig because my usual 410 rig happened to be out of commission that particular day. Otherwise, this has been my at home cab (smoke free). It has a little rattle somewhere but I think its just a screw in the crossover plate of something. 8ohm's, 350 watts, and about 60lbs. It sounds incredible because its made of mahogany, Aguilar really knew what they were doing! This is one of the best sounding 2x10's I've ever heard.

Please PM me or call 315-200-3262 with any questions or for more pictures. [DEL]Asking just $349 OBO[/DEL] SOLD for a local cash sale, or $349 plus actual shipping if you are not local. I will ship anywhere in the world!

file-5. file-6. file-8. file-7. file-18.

2. WELL YOU TAKE A CRAIG GRUBER[INFINITE METAL WERKZ]CUSTOM PROTOTYPE ALL MAPLE ONE PIECE NECK THRU W/OHSC FOR YOUR AGUILAR SC500 AND GS210 S/H TO JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA 32211?

3. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Sounds interesting, send me some pictures and more info via PM (I can give you my email address via PM, too)

4. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Actually, never mind, I think I'll pass on a trade deal. I'm selling all this stuff to fund purchases I've already made, anyway... Sorry!

5. would you ship to canada?

6. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Yeah sure, I'd ship to Canada! As long as you pay shipping, I'll ship anywhere.

7. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Bump!

8. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    Where in Upstate NY are you?

9. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    I'm in the Syracuse area. Are you close by or downstate like most of the world?

10. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    Albany area.

11. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Yeah that's not too bad at all, about 3 hours or so. I could meet you in the Utica area so you don't have to go quite as far, I'm out there a good bit anyway...

12. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Bump!

13. MrUsefulAlien

MrUsefulAlien

Jun 10, 2011
    Prague, CZ
    Pm'd

14. Ds1

Ds1 Commercial User

Dec 3, 2008
    Syracuse, NY
    Sold! I only have the Pedulla and the Genz-Benz 410 left, check em' out!