1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MINT Aguilar Tone Hammer 700 Ultra Light Bass Amplifier Head with Aguilar Carry Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by smithwb7, Mar 31, 2020.

Tags:
  1. smithwb7

smithwb7

Aug 1, 2005
    Price:
    $675.00
    Hello-

I am selling one, mint condition, never used, Aguilar Tone Hammer 700 Ultra Light Bass Amplifier Head with Aguilar Carry Bag. This item is brand new. The factory sealed box was just opened to verify the amp powered up.

Tone Hammer 700

I bought this as an upgrade from my Aguilar TH 500 but was never used. I just unboxed this to make sure it powered up before listing. It is brand new and has never been played. My TH500 has plenty of power and if I need more I grab my DB750. I figured I would list this head for sale.

Includes the Tone Hammer 700 Head New in box and the brand new Aguilar Carry Case.

$675 plus shipping to Continental US. The head and bag both ship in one, extremely well packed box. It's a bit under 10 lbs. 12.5 (H) x 14 (W) x 14.5 (D)

Please email me with any questions.

Have a great day!

Attached Files:

Tinman Funk and Fred312b like this.