*mint* American Fender P-Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by l337jew, Jul 27, 2004.

1. I bought this almost a year ago and i honestly don't feel like i should own something this quality for my skill level and i need some money to buy a drum set and a cheaper bass. I bought it for $954 after taxes and all that good stuff. It comes with a hard case, strap, tool, cloth, and manual. I've kept it in perfect condition and even got a set of Elixir bass strings on it. I'm looking to get around $800 but i might go a little lower. Its got a sunburst finish and is very great sounding. I have no pictures right now b/c my computer's harddrive crashed so i would have to make more pics and put them on this computer. Just tell me if you want some pics i'd be glad to email them to you.
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I dont see why you should sell a bass because you dont think you're good enough, but the drumset reason is good. Does it have the S-1 switch or no?
  3. Well thats my point i just want a less expensive bass right now and i want a drum set. So it will work out for me. But yeah it does have the S1 switch