Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mint Condition SX Jazz bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 555, Nov 5, 2004.

1. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    I have a MINT condition SX Jazz bass for sale which is 4-string and fretted. It has no dings or dents and has been looked after very well, i recently bought a Yamaha RBX374 to replace the SX.

The colour is Lake Placid blue with twin Jazz pickups and vintage white pickguard. There has been no mods done to the bass what so ever. Strings that are on the bass are Elixirs which are quite work out i must say as the nanoweb's are beginning to frill off.

The controls are in excellent mint working order, there are 3 knobs: Neck Volume - Bridge Volume - Tone and the neck is also nice and smooth at the back finished in Clear Gloss.

Postage is £20 within UK with insurance due to the size and weight of the bass, i haven't shipped a bass international before but this time i will do it and i have no idea how much shipping will be thought but i am guessing around £30?

The appropriate tools with the bass will be supplied with the bass aswell.

Will be selling this bass for £100 and no more! (May consider trade if you got anything that i like)

Drop me an e-mail at syxxthmunky@hotmail.com, reply here or drop me a PM.

Thanks all! :D

2. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    BUMP

3. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    Will be going up on ebay if it doesn't sell here very shortly.

4. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    bump