Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MINT Eden WT 550

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Senor SQUID, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    You'll find the WT550 Traveler to be unsurpassed in the market for its compact size. The WT550 Traveler, is a hybrid tube design rated at 620watts at 2 Ohms with a minimum of 3dB of headroom. Standard features include: low noise compact design, -12dB input pad, switchable automatic compression, five-way semi-parametric tone control, mono pre and stereo post tone control effects loops, stereo aux inputs, DI out with ground lift, headphone out, tuner out, and a thermostatically controlled fan. tHIS AMP IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION NOT 1 SCRATCH!!! This amp is punchy and very versatile! $950 shipped to the lower 48 states via FEDEX. I am only selling this because I am getting an Eden WT 800.

2. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    $850 SHIPPED FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!

3. WesW

WesW <>< Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2002
    St Joe Beach, FL
    New specs say the WT-550 goes to 750 watts at 2 ohms!!

:)

and a bump for a great head.....

4. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    I wish! 620 @ 2 ohms

5. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    You’ll find the WT550 Traveler to be unsurpassed in the market for its compact size. The WT550 Traveler, is a hybrid tube design rated at 620watts at 2&#8486; with a minimum of 3dB of headroom. Standard features include: low noise compact design, -12dB input pad, switchable automatic compression, five-way semi-parametric tone control, mono pre and stereo post tone control effects loops, stereo aux inputs, DI out with ground lift, headphone out, tuner out, and a thermostatically controlled fan.

6. WesW

WesW <>< Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2002
    St Joe Beach, FL
    From the Eden forums:

and...
    http://www.eden-electronics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=823

7. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Interesting! I have an early one (bought about two years ago) - I wonder if mine is the same, not that it matters.

Bump for a great head!

8. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    how much would this thing weigh?

9. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    not to hijack the thread, but according to the moderator on the eden forum, who's supposed to be a knowledgable dude, my sources tell me), ALL traveller 550's do 750@2 ohms. supposedly they just underrated it originally...

10. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    WOW a lot of interested people. I accept USPS Money Order only No PayPal. I should of mentioned that earlier. I am pretty sure it is sold to The Dude.

11. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    SOLD!!!! AWAITING PAYMENT ;)