1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MINT Epifani T410UL 8 ohm cab 57 LBS!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Senor SQUID, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Ok, I'm probably going to regret this. I am reluctantly putting this Awesome 8 ohm. cabinet up for sale. Combining superior performance and less weight than a traditional bass instrument cabinet, Epifani Ultra Light cabinets have become the standard of excellence in bass cabinet design since their inception just a few short years ago. Made from uncommonly strong yet lightweight Italian Poplar, the UL Cabinets employ an internal bracing design that would make a traditional cabinet too heavy for 1 person to handle. This material allows for a sturdier cabinet construction, more precise cabinet tuning and further reduces sound-damaging resonances. The projection and clarity of the UL-410 can be heard just as clearly on stage as it does in the last row in the audience! Able to handle 1000 Watts RMS at 8 ohms, you would be hard pressed to find a speaker enclosure with this much range!
    And the best part is that it only weighs 57 lbs! This cabinet could pass for brand new. $1100 Shipped to US only.
    Money Order accepted
    No Paypal
    Pics upon request
    $1100 shipped

2. supeRad

supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    pm sent.. i think