MINT Epifani T410UL 8 ohm cab 57 LBS!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Senor SQUID, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    Ok, I'm probably going to regret this. I am reluctantly putting this Awesome 8 ohm. cabinet up for sale. Combining superior performance and less weight than a traditional bass instrument cabinet, Epifani Ultra Light cabinets have become the standard of excellence in bass cabinet design since their inception just a few short years ago. Made from uncommonly strong yet lightweight Italian Poplar, the UL Cabinets employ an internal bracing design that would make a traditional cabinet too heavy for 1 person to handle. This material allows for a sturdier cabinet construction, more precise cabinet tuning and further reduces sound-damaging resonances. The projection and clarity of the UL-410 can be heard just as clearly on stage as it does in the last row in the audience! Able to handle 1000 Watts RMS at 8 ohms, you would be hard pressed to find a speaker enclosure with this much range!
    And the best part is that it only weighs 57 lbs! This cabinet could pass for brand new. $1100 Shipped to US only.
    Money Order accepted
    No Paypal
    Pics upon request
    $1100 shipped
  2. supeRad

Nov 23, 2004
    pm sent.. i think