Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MINT Geddy Lee Jazz Bass + Set of Di Marzio DP123 Pickups - $650

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ampeglb100, Dec 9, 2004.

1. ampeglb100

ampeglb100

Oct 1, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Greetings-

Pictures to come, email me for now...

For Sale: A mint condition Geddy Lee Jazz Bass purchased this last summer through Musician's Friend. I replaced the pickups with a set of Di Marzio DP123 Pickups, which give the bass more output and no noise whatsoever, unlike the original pickups, which I still have and are included in the sale price. I have a Fender case or a Fender gigbag, both of which are new, both of which would be sold separately, depending on what the buyer wants. Or I could get a cheap gigbag for shipping. The bass is as mint as can be and I have barely played it. I take great care of all my basses, and this one is no exception.

The price is $650 for the bass and both sets of pickups. Buyer pays all shipping. I am in the Portland, OR area, so a local pickup would be great too.

Thanks,

Andy

Click here for pix.

2. ampeglb100

ampeglb100

Oct 1, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Pix added.

Andy

3. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003